Friday, May 23, 2008

The Year of the Home Inspector

On this year I did my first Home Inspection, I could just tell you the year, but instead I will give you some hints; I heard the words Watergate for the first time, Nixon was president, and we had troops in Vietnam still.

You need more clues? Okay, a Canadian Environmental organization changes their name to Greenpeace Foundation, Governor George Wallace was shot and paralyzed while campaigning for president, Mark Spitz won seven swimming gold medals in the Munich Olympics.

Okay a few more: there was the terrorist attack on Israeli athletes at the Munich Olympics, the Dow Jones Industrial average closed above 1,000 for the very first time and the world lost Reberto Clemente.

The year was (drum role please) 1972.

I have one more name from that year, Ziggy Stardust - think about it.

Join me tomorrow as I start the journey to my first Inspection.

No comments: